Psychological Abuse Recovery Full Course
Are you or have you been in a relationship with someone who has been harsh, cruel and vindictive? Have you felt controlled, demeaned and belittled? Do you feel confused, inadequate and anxious all the time?
The Psychological Abuse Recovery Course is comprised of a 3-part video, 26-module ebook and a 9-week meditation designed to provide information, case examples, powerful techniques, thought-provoking exercises and specific healing activities that are crucial in recovery from psychological abuse.
"Narcissistic abuse" is a form of emotional and psychological abuse inflicted by a person who is mostly likely on the pathological narcissism spectrum, such as narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality and/or psychopathy. It is also helpful in any relationships with psychologically abusive individuals, such as those struggling with addictions or other “toxic” behaviors and disorders. The focus of this book is not on the pathology of the toxic person but rather with the healing of the survivor.
Psychologically abusive relationships are traumatizing. Repeated exposure to a cruel, controlling, harsh and vindictive partner is traumatizing, often triggering the "flight, fight or freeze" fear response in the survivor’s brain. This program uses proven methods to aid the brain to “re-wire” and heal itself.
This course is helpful if you are currently in a pathological relationship as well as those who have left, to unravel the complicated, painful, and often terrifying task of recovery.
3-part video - Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: Healing From Relationship Trauma
If you are or have been in a relationship with a psychologically abusive person, you will benefit from this 3-part video series that focuses on:
Understanding and addressing the symptoms of narcissistic abuse
- Learn how narcissistic abuse is a sinister, gradual, and deliberate erosion of a person’s sense of self-worth and value.
- Understand how it is both emotional and psychological abuse intended to undermine a person’s identity for the singular goal of achieving dominance for personal gain.
- Recognize the patterns of manipulation, intimidation, emotional bullying, power and domination, deceit, egocentricity, stonewalling, guilt and shame, rejection, gaslighting, financial abuse and jealousy.
- Recognize how it triggers incredible psychological pain and suffering.
- Learn the dynamics of toxic relationships.
- Uncover underlying individual issues related to unhealthy cyclical relationship patterns.
- Understand how to put a stop to cyclical abusive relationship patterns.
- Know the intergenerational patterns of psychological abuse and how to stop the transmission to the next generation
- Recognize red-flags in behavior.
- Learn self-protection and become protected against psychological abuse.
- Learn to trust yourself and your instincts.
- Reclaim your self-esteem, sense of self, worthiness and self-confidence.
- Enjoy contentedness, joy and happiness.
- Become immune to high-drama, manipulative people.
- Retrain your brain to be calm, serene and tranquil.
- Feel worthy of love, attention and respect once again.
26-module ebook - Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: Healing From Relationship Trauma
The 26-module ebook dives deep into narcissistic abuse and recovery. Within these pages include numerous case examples, information, powerful techniques, thought-provoking exercises and specific healing activities to aid in recovery:
- What is narcissistic abuse?
- The process of addiction
- Trauma bonding
- The stark reality of toxic people
- Narcissistic personalities
- Fighting the injustice
- Healthy relationships
- Emotional dependencies
- Symptoms of codependence
- Social conditioning
- Consequences of codependence
- Assertiveness and healthy boundaries
- Stages of toxic relationships
- No Contact
- Parenting after separation/divorce from an abusive person
- Understand the reasons you stayed
- The power of thought
- Thoughts, beliefs and assumptions
- Relational trauma
- Stabilization and safety
- Feeling stuck
- Moving forward
9-Week Meditation - Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: Healing From Relationship Trauma
This meditation program is designed specifically for survivors of narcissistic abuse. Psychologically abusive relationships are not normal relationships. They are traumatizing. Repeated exposure to a cruel, controlling, harsh and vindictive partner is traumatizing, often triggering the "flight, fight or freeze" fear response in the survivor’s brain. Meditation is a well-researched and potent method to train the brain to “re-wire” and heal itself.
Meditation is mind without agitation. Research shows that meditation improves the ability to regulate emotions in the brain, which creates permanent changes in the ability to regulate emotions. It leads to increased ability to focus and improved memory and increased relaxation, which has overall physical and mental health benefits. It also teaches us how to recognize and detach from our thoughts and emotions. It clears and calms the mind and increases self-awareness and acceptance and contributes to overall improved well-being.
The Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Course is unlike any other recovery program. It provides evidence-based methodologies to help you overcome pain, anxiety and depression, heal your shattered self-esteem, "re-wire" the traumatized brain and empower yourself so you can transform your life and become a confident, happy person who is capable of experiencing a healthy love relationship.
Try the Psychological Abuse Recovery Course for 7 days, and if you don't experience informative, empowering andtransformational results I will refund your money, no questions asked.