Psychological Abuse Recovery Video
Are you or have you been in a relationship with someone who has been cruel, manipulative, controlling and vindictive? Have you felt berated, put down and demeaned? Do you feel anxious, confused, and suffer from low self-esteem? If you are or have been in a relationship with a psychologically abusive person, you will benefit from this 3-part video series that focuses on:
Understanding and addressing the symptoms of emotional, psychological and narcissistic abuse.
- Learn how narcissistic abuse is a sinister, gradual, and deliberate erosion of a person’s sense of self-worth and value.
- Understand how it is both emotional and psychological abuse intended to undermine a person’s identity for the singular goal of achieving dominance for personal gain.
- Recognize the patterns of manipulation, intimidation, emotional bullying, power and domination, deceit, egocentricity, stonewalling, guilt and shame, rejection, gaslighting, financial abuse and jealousy.
- Recognize how it triggers incredible psychological pain and suffering.
- Learn the dynamics of toxic relationships.
- Uncover underlying individual issues related to unhealthy cyclical relationship patterns.
- Understand how to put a stop to cyclical abusive relationship patterns.
- Know the intergenerational patterns of psychological abuse and how to stop the transmission to the next generation
- Recognize red-flags in behavior.
- Learn self-protection and become protected against psychological abuse.
- Learn to trust yourself and your instincts.
- Reclaim your self-esteem, sense of self, worthiness and self-confidence.
- Enjoy contentedness, joy and happiness.
- Become immune to high-drama, manipulative people.
- Retrain your brain to be calm, serene and tranquil.
- Feel worthy of love, attention and respect once again.
Try the Psychological Abuse Recovery video for 7 days, and if you don't experience informative, empowering and transformational results I will refund your money, no questions asked.